Monday, April 14, 2008

After a LOOOOOOOOOOONG Hiatus... We're back up and running

Well, Aunt Kara is a dolt and totally lost the information for this account. So now here's a really LONG overdue update.

I'm 16 months old now. I've grown up very fast in Aunt Kara's opinion. I love to tease her by calling her Johnna (really it's just that I can't say Kara yet). I'm working very hard on learning to walk. It's been lots of fun.

I'm including some new pictures in this post. The last ones are just from yesterday when Uncle Bobby and Aunt Helen came to visit Aunt Johnna. I was a little scared of Uncle Bobby's beard, so I was a bit wary of the camera all day... :( But the pictures of me and Aunt Kara show us playing one of my favorite games with Daddy. Here's out it works. Daddy throws a cloth at my face... I laugh and try to throw it back (but I'm not very strong or coordinated yet) and then Aunt Kara ACTUALLY throws it back to Daddy... and the game continues...

After that we have a couple of family photos... I don't know why Mommy's not smiling... hmm... Also, Aunt Johnna is sick right now... She can't play with me and I can't sit on her lap. It is VERY frustrating and I do NOT like it one little bit...























No comments: