Thursday, December 7, 2006

hello world

well... it finally happened! i arrived. there was a bit of drama surrounding my birth, but i don't think it could have been any other way... after all, i am my parent's daughter. these are some pictures from my first days here on earth. i'm still in the NICU in these photos cause i caught a bug from mommy and they're giving me medicine. but it's nice and warm here and all the nurses and doctors are so nice. and they let mommy and daddy and nana and grandpa and grandma and aunt jo and aunt kara come see me whenever they want, so that's good. they even let daddy come up here and sleep beside me one night. that was nice. you'll notice that a lot of these first pictures are of me and daddy. there's two reasons for that. aunt kara was photo-happy, but really it's just cause daddy doesn't like to share me too much... even with mommy... i think it's funny.


The first picture of me :)

Grandpa's been up for awhile



hum... all the pictures of me and daddy are sideways... that should tell you something about him :)



here are some that are the right way :)



my first pictures of me and mommy


my first family photo!




my first pictures with aunt kara!

1 comment:

grandpa & grammy said...

hello ciera,
grandpa kyle & grammy love you very much. we will see you tomorrow.